Contact Information: Fees and Related Benefits
Cost Related Benefits to Services Provided by a Registered Psychologist:
- In Vancouver, British Columbia, services provided by Registered Psychologists are exempt from taxes.
- Many can also receive limited benefits from their Extended Health Plan. A receipt is provided at the end of each session with the necessary information for clients to forward on to their health plans where applicable. Payment is required at the end of each session by cheque or cash. Please note that Extended Plans vary in their coverage of psychological services.
- Clients may claim the total costs of sessions paid out of pocket, as a deductible medical expense. It is important to consult with your accountant or a government agent directly for details regarding this matter as it relates to you.
Standard Fee Rates
- Individual 50 Minute Session: $170.00
- Couples 60 Minute Session: $200.00
Judith accepts cash, cheque and credit card payments.
Contact is by Phone Only and no referral is necessary — No Drop Ins Please.
Leave a confidential message with phone numbers and times when I can reach you.
#311–2233 Burrard Street
Vancouver, B.C. V6J 3H9
Kitsilano Area of Vancouver — Near the corner of 6th and Burrard Street